Surety Bonds

Looking for a bond? Check out some of our most commonly written bonds. If you don't see what you're looking for, visit for a more comprehensive list. Whether you're a contractor, notary public, immigration consultant, or anything in between, we have a bond for almost every profession and situation that may require it.

Some of our Most Popular Surety Bonds:

  • Certificate of Title

    Also commonly called a lost or defective title bond, this bond is required by the CA DMV to secure ownership of a vehicle if the actual title is not available. Official DMV documentation is required.

  • Contractor License Bond

    Required by the CSLB to become licensed. 15k bond limit. Requires Underwriting.

  • Contractor License Bond - Qualifying Individual

    In some cases a Bond of Qualifying Individual may be needed in addition to a California Contractor's Bond. Visit for more information. Credit check required.

  • ERISA Bond

    Retirement plan fiduciaries are required to post a bond for 10% of the assets they control.

  • Farm Labor Contractor Bond

    The California Department of Industrial Relations requires all California farm labor contractors to hold a Farm Labor Contractor Bond. The premium will vary based on credit.

  • Guide License Bond

  • Immigration Consultant Bond

    This 2-year 100k bond is required to be filed with the CA Secretary of State before an individual may act as an immigration consultant. Soft credit check required.
    $1,499 to $1,750 per 2-year term, depending on credit

  • Insurance Broker Bond

    Required by the CA Department of Insurance, this 10k bond authorizes the licensee to act as an insurance broker.

  • Legal Document Assistant Bond

    Legal document assistants are required by the state of California to post a $25,000 bond before they may conduct business. This bond is instant-issue. No credit check or approval required.

  • Mortgage Broker, Lender, Servicer

    The CA Department of Business Oversight requires licensees to maintain a bond in a minimum amount of $25,000 at all times. A signed and completed application, along with a credit check are required.

  • Motor Vehicle Dealer Bond

  • Notary Public Bond

    State law requires notaries to obtain a 15k bond during their term. These bonds are instant-issue!
    $38 per 4-year term

  • Notary Public Bond and E&O Combo

    While not required, errors and omissions insurance is strongly recommended. Multiple limits and rates are available. Purchase your bond and E&O together for the best rates!

  • Pest Control Bond

  • Probate Bonds

  • Process Server Bond

  • Tax Preparer Bond

    The state of California requires tax preparers to obtain this bond before they can be licensed. No underwriting required - guaranteed approval!